Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Hyperhole

( Hyperbole )

A hyperbole is a  Form of figurative  language like Similes and   metaphors
Hyperboles
Are used for emphasizing and  humour
In Speaking and writing.
Examples of  hyperbole

It was so cold I saw  polar bears wearing jackets.
I had a ton of  Chores to do .
She is as thin as a  toothpick
(Simile\hyperbole )

He was  skinny
Enough to jump through  a keyhole.  Her  smile  was  a mile wide .
His brain is the size of a pea you are walking
Slomack than anail.
His stomach is a bottomless  pit
I was so hungry that
I Could have  eaten an ox

1 comment:

  1. hi Paige

    I like your hyperbole but remember to add full stops

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about