Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

Zoos are evil and disgusting



Zoos are evil and disgusting.

The Zoos are so not good and the Animals should Be Free and kept in the wild and I am so sad For the Animals. We Should be kind to the animals.

The zoo is is so evil one of the tigers attacked the lady and sadly she had been killed

And the Animals  Should be in Survive in the wild and I am so sad For the Animals and I am love the Animals in the Zoo bet they Should be Free
the Auckland Zoo is One not good Zoo in the World and the  Animals Should Be Free in the Wild one Animal that I like is The lion’s and BET THE AUCKLAND ZOO IS SO NOT GOOD AT LO
And wan I am 30 I am going to  go and gat  look  vo the Animals”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about