Pages

Monday, May 14, 2018

My culter 

  • Hello my name is Paige i am 14 

  • years old i am Moari  and Paicieya  i live with my mum and dad will he is mt sit dad my mum is a cake maker my dad is Moari my mum is Paicieya i was born  in  new Zealand 
  • I was born on the 2 of July 2003 my Nana she is moari and mt Papa he is Paicieya 
  • My nana follow the moari curler and my cures do to 
  • do to there are Morai but there where born in new  Zealand and my mum's name is Amanda and my sit dad's name is canoe 
  •  i youts two have two dogs one boy and one girl i miss them so must 
  • i have a little bother he is 4 years old and this name is hunter       

2 comments:

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about