Pages

Monday, May 7, 2018




.In this video my group is/I am playing (name of piece/song lost boy . I - am playing the (instrument)...we are singing a song

.What I found difficult about learning this piece was
  • We sometimes forgot the words for the song


Some challenges we faced as a group were
Nothing that was challenge thing we just had some fun

We/I overcame these challenges by…
Just having fun and when we could not get the wokes out off as

Our performance was good because…
It was good

Our performance could have been better because…
That i hope we could soad better

What I enjoyed about this task was…
That was with one of firends

What I learned from this task was… (e.g. instrumental skills, How to read music/TAB, teamwork and communication skills, self-management skills

etc.) getting infait of a camera make sure that no one comes in and  makes as made

What I will do  difficult for the next task is…Do better and a difficult song and have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about